Keep and Bear Arms
Home Members Login/Join About Us News/Editorials Archives Take Action Your Voice Web Services Free Email
You are 1 of 411 active visitors Friday, October 24, 2014

» Advertise Here
» Use KABA Free Email

» JOIN/Renew NOW! «

SUPPORT OUR SUPPORTERS

YOUR VOTE COUNTS

Keep and Bear Arms - Vote In Our Polls
Do you support or oppose the Obama Administration's plan for a U.N. Arms Trade Treaty?
Support

» Gun Show On The Net
» 2nd Amendment Show
» SEMPER FIrearms
» Colt Collectors Assoc.
» Personal Defense Solutions

Keep and Bear Arms

NOTE! This is a real-time comments system. As such, it's also a free speech zone within guidelines set forth on the Post Comments page. Opinions expressed here may or may not reflect those of KeepAndBearArms staff, members, or any other living person besides the one who posted them. Please keep that in mind. We ask that all who post comments assure that they adhere to our Inclusion Policy, but there's a bad apple in every bunch, and we have no control over bigots and other small-minded people.  Thank you. --KeepAndBearArms.com

The Below Comments Relate to this Newslink:

CNN: Even With Obama Gun Control Agenda, Gun Owners 'Might Even Be Paranoid'
Submitted by: Trapper

There are 15 comments on this story
Post Comments | Read Comments

During a segment on Friday’s Campbell Brown: No Bias, No Bull program, CNN tried to perpetuate left-wing stereotypes about gun owners, and sent mixed messages about whether or not President Obama and his administration is pushing for gun control.

Besides interviewing the lawyer and the nurse, he visited a local gun store, where he skeptically asked one of the employees of the store, “Why would someone own a semiautomatic weapon like this? I mean, is saying it’s my right, is that enough?”

The full transcript of the segment, which began 40 minutes into the 8 pm Eastern hour of Friday’s Campbell Brown: No Bias, No Bull program:

Comment by: Tim (3/31/2009)
Once again the Liberal side of CNN reports Half the news.Along with Half the Truth.

Comment by: revjen45 (3/31/2009)
Two points:
1) It ain't paranoia if they really ARE out to get you.
2) Whatever Mbomo says - he does the opposite. When he says "I won't take your guns away" that's what he has in mind. It's watch what I say, not what I do.

Comment by: Conan.. (3/31/2009)
No bias, no bull program? He's kidding, right? Bias and bull seem to be the main ingredients of Brown's show.

Comment by: Mile66 (3/31/2009)
He just said I'm like Timothy McVeigh. He just equaled the Militias with Terrorists. Or, should I say, 'man-caused disaster' operators, in the 'Overseas Contingency Operation'. No bias, no bull. Yeah right!

Comment by: S.O.S. (3/31/2009)
Call me a nut if you want to, but this is the road that we are on. Gun owners equated with terrorists, political dissent equated with criminal behavior, and criticizing obama's POLICIES is racism!! It's just the beginning folks....get ready!!!

Comment by: Defender (3/31/2009)
I have a 30-round AR-15 magazine I bought used at a gun show. It had a homemade mag-pull with lots of 100-mile-an-hour tape. When I took the tape off, I saw "Law Enforcement and Military Use Only." Merely possessing it when the "AW" ban was in effect was a felony. It is identical in every way to my always-legal mags, just made after the AW ban started.
Paranoid?
You don't have to wait until you're up to your neck to know you're being shat upon.

Comment by: slick (3/31/2009)
Just some "common sense gun control", We don't want to take gun owners guns away. I will believe what Obama says when his actions match his retoric. He has tried too much garbage, sometimes through suragates, to trust anything he says. When the yo-yo's in DC finally try to settle into some gun control they think will fly, that becomes the time to push back. I think everybody knows where that goes. As I've said, I have already accepted I'll be among the first to be killed, for several reasons, suicide by putting a bullet to the back of my head, car accident, freak poisoning, something strange...

Comment by: Paladin (3/31/2009)
Slick,

I'll see ya on the other side brother!

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor." - DOI

Comment by: meso@noncom.com (3/31/2009)
When Eric Holder says that we need to reinstitute the AWB for the sake of our brown brethren below the border, is that being paranoid? When Hillary Clinton states the same, is that being paranoid? When you look at Obama's track record with respect to guns an find him on par with Joseph Stalin, is that being paranoid? If it looks like a skunk and smells like a skunk, it might be a skunk.

Comment by: Tim (3/31/2009)
yeah and Michelle Obama is hitting the Skids with
Oprah WinFREEEEY, again I see to promote her new book? (Already? Gee it's only April?)

Obamas NEW LIFE! << The Books Tiltle

He's BORN AGAIN, don'tcha know?
The Marxist messiah is born again.

Comment by: madashell (3/31/2009)
I remember back when the militia movement was telling people that the Fed was going to Bankrupt the country and merge Mexico, US and Canada.

Boy was those guys paranoid!

One thing I’ve noticed about a lot of this so-called paranoia, if you give it a little time it often becomes true!

P.S. paranoia is considered mental illness, but is it still considered paranoia/mental illness if it becomes true?

Comment by: Tim (3/31/2009)
Has anyone heard that TOMORROW or after Midnight tonight?
The US Government wants everyone off the Internet and to stay off ALL Day.
Has something to do with the , "Conficker worm",
That is screwing up Internet Business and Government security in Computers.

They have found that this Hacker can actuall watch your screen and watch what you type after the worm has infected your computer.
EVERYTHING in your computer is accessible to the Hacker.
It's caused a Big Up roar in the credit card business, with HUGE losses. (Unreported no doubt)

What kind of concerns me is....
A lot can happen in 24hrs. without the Internet for communications/ Information sharing, country wise!
They say it, (The Internet) may even go down totally.

Comment by: Rand (3/31/2009)
Brown came from Richmond, VA.

Good riddance.

Comment by: madashell (3/31/2009)

Boy was those guys paranoid!

Comment by: ovcharka2308@sbcglobal.net (3/31/2009)
I note Toobin kept saying the Obama regime doesn't want the AWB, "RIGHT NOW" (my emphasis).

But, sometime in the near future...

QUOTES TO REMEMBER
No man has a natural right to commit aggression on the equal rights of another, and this is all from which the laws ought to restrain him. — Thomas Jefferson

COPYRIGHT POLICY: The posting of copyrighted articles and other content, in whole or in part, is not allowed here. We have made an effort to educate our users about this policy and we are extremely serious about this. Users who are caught violating this rule will be warned and/or banned.
If you are the owner of content that you believe has been posted on this site without your permission, please contact our webmaster by following this link. Please include with your message: (1) the particulars of the infringement, including a description of the content, (2) a link to that content here and (3) information concerning where the content in question was originally posted/published. We will address your complaint as quickly as possible. Thank you.

NOTICE:  The information contained in this site is not to be considered as legal advice. In no way are Keep And Bear Arms .com or any of its agents responsible for the actions of our members or site visitors. Also, because this web site is a Free Speech Zone, opinions, ideas, beliefs, suggestions, practices and concepts throughout this site may or may not represent those of Keep And Bear Arms .com. All rights reserved. Articles that are original to this site may be redistributed provided they are left intact and a link to http://www.KeepAndBearArms.com is given. Click here for Contact Information for representatives of KeepAndBearArms.com.

Thawte.com is the leading provider of Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) and digital certificate solutions used by enterprises, Web sites, and consumers to conduct secure communications and transactions over the Internet and private networks.

KeepAndBearArms.com, Inc. © 1999-2014, All Rights Reserved. Privacy Policy